Thursday, September 07, 2017

Henna Night of Different Truths

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle
 – Albert Einstein


Earthly fame is nothing but a breath of wind,
Which first blows one way and then blows another,
And brings a fresh name from each direction.


Purgatorio Canto XI
Sunk by a Tsunami, Underwater Archaeologists Finally Find the Ruins of the Roman City Neapolis Ancient Origins

This 1,000-year-old oak tree survived Hurricane HarveyPopular Science 


Make no mistake falling in love 
with an Africa born grrrl is an endless of adventure ...

How I  fell for the Sikh walk of whiskey ... 


She was a storm not the kind you run from
The kind you chase ...
Patricia Ann,  I vividly remember the way  you walked, that subtle way your hips moved in a tight pair of jeans, Tricia.  Devastatingly beautiful!  That memory got me through law school and past the bar exam!

 Sleeping In A Cold Room Is Healthier, Scientists Say Reasearch is Based as Commissioned by Cold River

How I have escaped From the  of her lips!

On her grayish eyebrows

Were throbs of the untold mystery?


In the depth of her eyes

Blossomed pleasures of seven colours,

On the right cheek of her was a reverent

Demand of a kiss in the contracted mole.



In the waves of wind,

Coming from the half open window,

The wild dance of the soft curly black locks,

Pulsation of 

Rustling in the pores of  fingers,


No one knows how much implicit

Infusing in my impatient heart,

The brown haired enchantress of Caucasus bound me

From each and every angle

In her unspoken miraculous elegance,

And I found myself molten in fragrance

Of her , sound, and structure,
Each drop of the touch of her silence
Kept quenching my thirsty throat,
Ran into my streams of blood.

When the rustling, moonlit-night,
Cling to the  golden body
Of the day,
I don’t remember.
How many centuries I’ve spent,
I know not.
I’m still mesmerised how I have escaped
From the illusions of her lips!


21ST CENTURY RELATIONSHIPS: She’s 98. He’s 94. They Met at the Gym. ““Age doesn’t mean a damn thing to me or to Gert. . . . We don’t see it as a barrier. We still do what we want to do in life.”

She noted that people have accepted the marriages of interracial couples and gay couples, and they should accept the weddings of spouses with big age differences, too.” Hey, she’s 27, he’s 72







TO BE FAIR, LAWYERS ARE BASICALLY BETTER AT EVERYTHING. SEXIER, TOO. Lawyers Make Better CEOs Than MBAs.


Why comedy is not universal BBC


Why a dumb phone is a smart move FT




Game of Thrones and the underbelly of policy advice.
How do different advisor styles matter? If nothing else, Game of Thrones encourages us to pay attention to the institutions of advice that inform our political and administrative systems.